Online Learning: Acquire Knowledge Everywhere
Learn new knowledge with online lessons to prepare for a workshop or reflect on and deepen your abilities with online review sessions – whenever it suits you, completely relaxed from your computer at home or in the office. Lessons dedicated to a single topic, checks-ups to verify the knowledge and online-coaching with a dedicated trainer make this possible.
Five Good Reasons for Online Learning
- To review content learned and exercised in a workshop, and getting a feedback on the knowledge acquired and the progress made
- To safe workshop time – and thus costs – by learning the theory upfront with online lessons and assignments
- To verify knowledge on key topics with an online testing before the start of a new session or program
- To support an ongoing training program with reminders and other stimoli
- To acquire knowledge and skills in a distance learning program, supported by coaching and training sessions via video-conference and email
Power Workshops: Build Up Competence
Learn and train a competence, build up a team, create a shared and harmonized approach. In the engaging group sessions with your personal trainer you will acquire new competences, better understand your colleagues and share experiences and best practices to become more effective in your daily work.
Five Good Reasons to Book a Power Workshop Today
- To learn and practice a new competence or behaviour
- To develop or implement a shared approach, as well as the strategy and vision behind it
- To build up a team, finding your role in a team and create efficient cooperation
- To brainstorm and create ideas with a structured and focused approach
- To give feedback and define future developmentsin a structured and constructive way within a team
1on1 Training: Make New Skills Your Own
Find your individual approach for a competence or technique learned or develop it further – directly on your job, in a real situation with real clients or colleagues. Your personal trainer will prepare the situation together with you, support you in it should it be useful and give you a balanced feedback after, so that you can optimize your approach step by step made to measure to your working environment.
Five Good Reasons to Start with 1on1 Trainings Today
- To transform the knowledge acquired in a workshop into regular practice in your workplace environment
- To have feedback on a competence and develop it further to be more successful on the job
- To have the support in new and complex leadership situations of your personal trainer
- To create the confidence and competence to use the skills learned in a workshop
- To plan and organize the management style on a first management position
Coaching: Get a Clear Mind and Decide
Learn to better understand yourself, the situation you are in, and the options you have for further development. Work on the foundations of your career in complete confidence with a professional coach: systematically unleash your full potential by defining you individual way to success.
Five Good Reasons to Start with Coaching Today
- To reach peak performance and harmony by developing fitting goals, sustainable motivation and touchable results
- To start living a more self-determined, active and fulfilling life thanks to a better understanding of your personality
- To become more authentic and decisive – stand up for your ideas and needs, and be regarded for it
- To build up more passion, power and performance in life by developing new ideas, finding focus and building up self-confidence
- To have inspiration, stimuli and tangible advice to then create solutions from so far vague and indefinable ideas
Consulting: Have the Expert by Your Side
Build up a professional and efficient People Process to find, hire and retain key (leadership) talent that will make your company more successful. Your consultant will support you with expert knowledge, professional experience from operational and strategic management level, and models used in multi-national companies in the building up the environment that will keep top talent in your company.
Five Good Reasons to Hire a Consultant Today
- To have an experienced expert at your side, saving time and resources in the implementiation or optimisation of efficient and made-to-measure people processes
- To develop a competitive compensation system defined by career paths, salary bands, and incentives
- To have an expert analyze your candidates and support you preparing your decision when recruiting key talent
- To prepare an HR audit for the Chinese branch, verifying that all requirements are met, cooperation is efficient, and legal risks are minimized
- To make the European branch compliant with the Chinese headquarters’ needs and processes
Mentoring: Your Expert is Just a Call Away
Benefit from the continued support of an expert after the successful conclusion of a Qianlead Program: you learned the skills, and now whenever you have questions, need support in a difficult situation or a person to test-drive your ideas with, your mentor is the first person to talk to. To make the already implemented change durable – and to help you grow beyond today’s limits.
Five Good Reasons to Invest in a Mentor After the Training
- To protect the investment in training, coaching and consulting, because the probability of transfer into the work place is higher with a security net in case of need
- To make change sustainable thanks to regular reminders and review
- To support talented leaders with a continuos support in developing their full potential in the actual role, and thus preparing for the future career
- To have a trusted, independent point of contact to make it easier for managers to voice problems, understand difficult situations, and develop systemic solutions
- To catalyze a critical level of pressure into learning by provoking a different way of thinking, a change in identity or a re-ordering of values
Of course you can book every one of these methods individually, but truth be told, the best effect – and the best return on invest – you will create when combining them skillfully together, to build up a competence from scratch to expertise: because you first need to create the consciousness about it, then transfer the knowledge, build up the ability, train it until it becomes natural, and follow it through until the newly acquired skill becomes a natural habit.
Actually, don’t tell others – that’s the secret success factor of our leadership training. The others are dedicated and emphatic experts in their field of knowledge, and a treasure trove full of relevant experiences, stories, and games that make the process of understanding and learning effortless and engaging.