Good HR systems are the leverage for great business results
Hong Liu is an experienced HR expert with more than ten years of proven track record in HR leadership and consulting for top executive level management in MNC in both B2B and B2C industries. Her profound experience as a strategic HR leader in highly challenging situations like the start-up of a whole new organisation, post-merger integration, or clean-up after an unsuccessful transformation render her unique in the market.
Her clients appreciate most her quick understanding of the overall situation and its flaws, the analytical capacity to develop efficient processes to reach the desired outcome, and her systemic approach that aligns those solutions with the company’s needs and vision. At the same time, her participants highly appreciate her amazing knowledge and experience, her easy to implement solutions and bold and clear working methods.
At Qianlead, she is responsible for designing, developing and delivering programs on HR strategies and processes, talent management, salary structure and incentives, and efficient recruiting.
Creating the environment for inspiring leadership
When asking Hong to share with you her recipe for successful business ventures, she will talk about consistent culture, strategy and organisational structures, aligned with a powerful company vision that gives direction.
For her, it’s a colossal waste of energy that so many companies are investing lots of efforts and resources in developing ambitious strategies, complex organisational structures and fancy people projects with little or no return, because the change they paid for doesn’t happen. In the market, though, no step forward means one step back – with fatal consequences.
For a mathematician by training like Hong, the obvious solution is to find the formula that connects the actual situation with the desired outcome: interconnecting all these isolated projects, demanding responsibility for results in line with global planning, and creating an inspiring environment in which ideas lead to real change that moves the business forward, step by step.
Master of the toughest challenges in HR
Hong has the experience to successfully guide you on this way: eight years working for Bosch in China as HR manager confronted her with all of the most challenging situations HR management has to offer.
In her first position, she was responsible for leading a post-merger integration with the added difficulty of conflicting business cultures of a U.S. company with a German company. Her next job brought her to the “wild west” of China: together with the Plant Manager, she built up the staff for an ABS/ESP production plant: within two years from zero to a smoothly running operation of 450 employees, most of them highly qualified engineers and technicians – quite a feat for working in the then less developed talent market of Chengdu.
Next, a change of perspective: as an internal consultant with specialisation on the topics of leadership and working culture at the Chinese headquarters in Shanghai she advised the regional president and his team in change processes, introduced leadership-related tools to enhance the productivity in teams and departments and led feedback sessions to management as well as workshops on intercultural communications, moderation skills or strategy building in China and Germany for Bosch Training Center.
The competent partner to grow your business
In 2017, after she had successfully developed the Chinese HR strategy and roadmap as Director HR China for Wagner Spraytech, she decided to completely focus on training and consulting to bring her incredible knowledge and experience to organisations that want to grow sustainably and profitably.
Thanks to her profound hands-on experience of every aspect in a company, she developed sharp eyes and deep insights into how a business works: from strategy to talent management to process – she’s able to quickly figure out why results are not coming in and where the root cause for it can be found.
And then she’s really good at finding the solution for this equation – because that’s what mathematicians do.
Here are the top 5 reasons why clients chose us for their change projects:
- LASTING RESULTS We use existing systems and structures in the company to leverage our training’s effect. This systemic approach integrates the new with the old, creating an environment that makes real change possible and stimulates continuous improvement.
- ENGAGING SESSIONS We know how the brain works. We base our training designs on this knowledge, resulting in active engagement in the sessions. The concentrated work to improve oneself will lead to valuable take-aways that will result in tangible successes back in the office.
- MEASURABLE IMPROVEMENT We defined measurable quality levels for all relevant leadership skills. As a result, you can track growing skillsets and enable HR to include observable criteria for soft skills in the performance rating.
- CREDIBLE MOTIVATION We only do what we believe in — and it shows. We believe that being authentic and passionate is the key to success in training and leadership. And we walk the talk — this is why our participants regularly fully buy-in and take high motivation back to the office.
- PREDICTABLE INVESTMENT We believe in full transparency of costs and services. As a result, our clients appreciate our invoices’ clarity: the amount due is the exact amount agreed upon before, even if the program slightly changed over time.
As you can see, there are many good reasons to invest in a collaboration with Qianlead.
But we want to make it even easier for you to decide whether our solution fits your need: let’s talk and find out — with Hong directly, not with a salesperson. No strings attached.