Mission: Inspiring Leadership
Stefan Gliesche is a certified management trainer and coach with more than 15 years of training experience in many European and Asian countries. He works in German, English and Italian language. He is a licensed behavioural analyst and consultant for the MotivPotentialAnalyse, and a licensed SCAN coach.
His clients value most his great passion for their project, unconditional professionalism in the collaboration and clear comprehension for their training needs. At the same time, his participants especially enjoy the workshops’ interactivity, his tangible examples and diverting stories that make complex concepts easy to grasp, and his care for everyone in the group that leads to harmonious, trustful and energetic collaboration.
At Qianlead, he is responsible for designing, developing and delivering training programs for soft skills in inspiring leadership, motivating communications, effective collaboration, and efficient recruiting and personality diagnostics.
Sharing the magic of inspiring leadership
Ask Stefan to describe his ideal leadership implementation. He will introduce the idea to start with developing clear vision of the future you are longing to create, and anchoring it strongly in your authentic personality.
For him, the magic of leadership happens when a vision of tomorrow invisible to others becomes tangible and inspires real people to actually align their ideas, plans and behaviour with this vision out of their free will. The key to this power of inspiration you will find somewhere in the magic triangle of ambition, attitude, and authenticity: becoming the best version of yourself, and being fully invested in evolving your associates.
Because when you create an environment for others in which they can develop their full potentiality, they will bring the vision and objectives of their leader to life in a highly efficient, motivated and aligned manner
Leader of thought for the leaders of business
Stefan’s career in training all started with a summer job in sales while studying at Augsburg University’s law school: thanks to his passion for people it quickly developed into a full time trainer’s position. When he left the company four years later, he was responsible for building up and maintaining the expert knowledge of more than 1.200 sales agents and their managers by means of web based trainings, coaching- and training sessions on the job, and training materials created and delivered by his team.
More than 2.500 days of paid working experience in workshops as well as coaching and 1on1 training sessions since 2001 created a treasure trove of knowledge and competence: Stefan learned this profession from the roots and continuously updates his expert knowledge. As a native German based in Italy since 2007, he has proven his excellence in designing, developing and implementing successful training programs for Italian companies and Italian branches of MNC, while in his four years working out of Shanghai he became an expert in integrating multinational teams and guiding them on their development of a common language for efficient cooperation.
Since then he has been coaching and training managers and sales leaders in diverse industries for SMEs and multinational brands like Bosch, Engel & Völkers, Generali, Lapp Group, MichaelPage, Schüco, or Telefonica.
Learn to lead in harmony with how the brain works
Stefan’s approach when coaching and training is strongly rooted in the scientific research into the human personality and communication: he embraces concepts by genius minds that make highly effective training possible today. He strongly believes that every learning experience should be made to measure to the workings of the human brain to create engaging experiences. Because when we enjoy ourselves, success in learning comes easy.
Here are the top 5 reasons why clients chose us for their change projects:
- LASTING RESULTS We use existing systems and structures in the company to leverage our training’s effect. This systemic approach integrates the new with the old, creating an environment that makes real change possible and stimulates continuous improvement.
- ENGAGING SESSIONS We know how the brain works. We base our training designs on this knowledge, resulting in active engagement in the sessions. The concentrated work to improve oneself will lead to valuable take-aways that will result in tangible successes back in the office.
- MEASURABLE IMPROVEMENT We defined measurable quality levels for all relevant leadership skills. As a result, you can track growing skillsets and enable HR to include observable criteria for soft skills in the performance rating.
- CREDIBLE MOTIVATION We only do what we believe in — and it shows. We believe that being authentic and passionate is the key to success in training and leadership. And we walk the talk — this is why our participants regularly fully buy-in and take high motivation back to the office.
- PREDICTABLE INVESTMENT We believe in full transparency of costs and services. As a result, our clients appreciate our invoices’ clarity: the amount due is the exact amount agreed upon before, even if the program slightly changed over time.
As you can see, there are many good reasons to invest in a collaboration with Qianlead.
But we want to make it even easier for you to decide whether our solution fits your need: let’s talk and find out — with Stefan directly, not with a salesperson. No strings attached.